Mac Time Chicago is honored to have the opportunity to serve you. That is why we stand by all of our products with a full 12-month limited warranty. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer's defect at any time during the first 12 months, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
If your watch has any symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. If it is determined by Mac Time Chicago that a repair under warranty is required one of our trained watch professionals will direct you on how to safely and efficiently ship the watch to us.
Not covered by warranty:
- Regular wear-and-tear from normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. Consequential and incidental damages.
- The loss of precious, semi-precious stones from settings.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty unless it is proven defective by the Mac Time Chicago.
- Shipping cost to Mac Time Chicago.
Mac Time Chicago is determined to stand behind every part of your shopping experience. The Mac Time Chicago warranty allows you to make a completely risk-free purchase. This has been our policy and our promise since we began nearly three decades ago serving customers on a local level. Now, we are standing by this policy as we serve online customers from around the world. We look forward to serving you and giving you the incredible value and experience you deserve.